Thursday 20 November 2008

One month left

Its hard to believe that a month from now I will be going home.

In fact, its so hard to think about that I am unsure what to write. I have done a lot, but still have a lot left to do. I am sure I will never be satisfied with my travels, its an itch I don't think I can ever scratch enough. I am excited in a lot of ways to go back to the Pacific Northwest, it helps I am fortunate enough to have so many wonderful things to come home to. On the other hand, I am unsure when I will get back to this side of the pond and just enjoy the life here.

This is a good problem to have.

I know I will get back. I know I will travel more. So really, all that is left to do is finish working and just take it all in for this time around. I'll reflect later, when I have time to burn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you get the opportunity very soon to spread more of your goodness in this world. It can only bring good things... Love you!